Techmeier Law Firm
309 North Water St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (414) 400-4000
Toll-Free: (800) 242-1050
Fax: (414) 223-4355
contact form below
For over 35 years, Techmeier Law Firm has proudly fought for the maximum money damages their clients are entitled to after being injured or losing a loved one in an accident. We fight for those who have suffered an injustice and help them see justice served for themselves and their families.
Our home office is located in the Historic Third Ward in Downtown Milwaukee, but, we have helped families all across the state of Wisconsin. Both Will Techmeier and Paulette M Friesch are admitted to practice in every state & federal court in Wisconsin. We accept cases of serious personal injury and death that result from vehicle crashes, worksite accidents, medication side effects, faulty medical devices, unsafe workplaces, toxic torts, dog bites, and other cases.
We provide free initial consultations to people who have been harmed by the negligent, reckless or intentional misconduct of others – just call us or fill out the form below! If your case involves a motor vehicle accident, we also provide free accident reports within 24 hours.
The Techmeier Team
Our firm features the talent, skill and experience of attorneys Willard P. Techmeier and Paulette M. Friesch – both of whom are graduates of the Marquette University School of Law.
Mr. Techmeier has an AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ — the highest ranking possible. He has been recognized by Milwaukee Magazine as a top Milwaukee attorney, named to Wisconsin Super Lawyers every year since 2006 and listed in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Wisconsin.
Please see Our Successes section to review examples of cases that our law firm has handled on behalf of our clients. Please keep in mind that each case is different, and the amount that can be recovered in a case will depend on many factors.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Work-related accidents
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Product liability (including dangerous drugs and defective medical devices)
Milwaukee Court Information
Our attorneys are licensed to represent clients in Wisconsin state and federal courts, including courts in the Milwaukee area where a civil lawsuit may be litigated. These courts include:
- Milwaukee Circuit Court – This is where civil cases are litigated at the trial level when they are filed in state court.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin – This where civil cases are tried when they are pursued in federal court. Note that the court features a Milwaukee division as well as a Green Bay division.
Personal injury cases often are resolved through a settlement that is negotiated outside of court. In some instances, a settlement may be reached while a case is in the middle of a trial or after a verdict.
Our Involvement in the Milwaukee Community
Our attorneys are highly active in the Milwaukee and Wisconsin legal community, including organizations such as:
- Milwaukee Bar Association – One of the oldest local bar associations in the country and a devout supporter of ensuring access to justice for all through its work with organizations such as the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
- State Bar of Wisconsin – The state’s professional legal association, with more than 24,000 members
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – The largest voluntary statewide bar organization in the state, the WAJ is dedicated to bettering the legal profession and advocating for the legal rights of all Wisconsin citizens.
Our firm is also engaged in a variety of local civic and charitable activities, including: