While you focus on your recovery after a car crash, your attorney can work hard to seek any compensation you are entitled to receive.
Your attorney can:
- Collect evidence from the crash scene
- Interview witnesses
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts to determine how the wreck occurred
- Review insurance policies to learn what coverage is available
- File all required paperwork with insurance companies and courts
- Negotiate a settlement or argue your case in court
- Resolve all liens that may be attached to your recovery, including those involving healthcare or workers’ compensation.
To learn more about the role a lawyer can play in resolving your case through a settlement or verdict, please see our page on Why You Need A Car Accident Lawyer.
Posted in: Car Accident FAQs