The personal injury lawyers of the Techmeier Law Firm are proud to serve the City of Milwaukee.
You can find our office in the Renaissance on Water building at 309 North Water Street in the bustling Historic Third Ward district – near the popular Milwaukee Public Market.
Our firm features the talent, skill and experience of attorneys Willard P. Techmeier and Paulette M. Friesch – both of whom are graduates of the Marquette University School of Law.
Mr. Techmeier has an AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ — the highest ranking possible. He has been recognized by Milwaukee Magazine as a top Milwaukee attorney, named to Wisconsin Super Lawyers every year since 2006 and listed in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Wisconsin.
We are available to provide free initial consultations to those who believe they have been harmed by the negligent, reckless or intentional misconduct of another.
Our Milwaukee Practice Areas
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Work-related accidents
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Product liability (including dangerous drugs and defective medical devices).
Even though we are a law firm based in Milwaukee, we are available to assist clients and their families throughout the state of Wisconsin.
Please see Our Successes section to review examples of cases that our law firm has handled on behalf of our clients. Please keep in mind that each case is different, and the amount that can be recovered in a case will depend on many factors.
Milwaukee Court Information
Our attorneys are licensed to represent clients in Wisconsin state and federal courts, including courts in the Milwaukee area where a civil lawsuit may be litigated. These courts include:
- Milwaukee Circuit Court – This is where civil cases are litigated at the trial level when they are filed in state court.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin – This where civil cases are tried when they are pursued in federal court. Note that the court features a Milwaukee division as well as a Green Bay division.
Personal injury cases often are resolved through a settlement that is negotiated outside of court. In some instances, a settlement may be reached while a case is in the middle of a trial or after a verdict.
Our Involvement in the Milwaukee Community
Our attorneys are highly active in the Milwaukee and Wisconsin legal community, including organizations such as:
- Milwaukee Bar Association – One of the oldest local bar associations in the country and a devout supporter of ensuring access to justice for all through its work with organizations such as the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
- State Bar of Wisconsin – The state’s professional legal association, with more than 24,000 members
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – The largest voluntary statewide bar organization in the state, the WAJ is dedicated to bettering the legal profession and advocating for the legal rights of all Wisconsin citizens.
Our firm is also engaged in a variety of local civic and charitable activities, including:
- Starting The Matthew Brown Rehabilitative Services Fund at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Purchasing a van for N.E.W. Curative Rehabilitation, Inc. (Curative Workshop) of Northeast Wisconsin
- Making a charitable contribution to the Milwaukee Center for Independence.
Contact a Milwaukee Personal Injury Attorney
To learn more about the Techmeier Law Firm and how we may assist in your personal injury or wrongful death case, contact us today.