When only vehicle damage occurs in road accidents, most people choose to let their insurance companies settle on the damages. But when a personal injury or fatality results, it’s advisable to consult with a knowledgeable car accident lawyer.
Support Following a Car Accident
Will Techmeier of the Techmeier Law Firm understand that a car accident can leave you shaken and facing tough questions including:
- Is the driver at fault adequately insured?
- How will I cover my medical expenses?
- Who is responsible for my vehicle repair or replacement?
- How will I pay my bills if I can’t work?
- How do I know if an insurance agency offer is fair?
A car accident attorney can answer your questions, assess the circumstances of your car accident, help you with accident claims and recommend a course of action. We have decades of experience representing car accident victims from Milwaukee and across Wisconsin, and we are able to help you get the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
Working with one of our knowledgeable Milwaukee car accident attorneys has many benefits including:
- The potential for a higher settlement
- Timely and correct management of your claim
- Simplification of your role in the legal process so you can focus on healing
Claims for car accident injuries that are led by attorneys have historically settled for as much as a 50-percent higher margin than those initiated by individuals who are not lawyers. Our attorneys are adept at negotiating with insurance companies, and we have a successful track record in achieving fair financial compensation for car accident victims.
Ways to File Accident Claims
If you were injured or a family member was killed in a car accident, please contact the car accident attorneys at Techmeier Law Firm for your free case consultation.